- You pay for the initial consultation at the lawyer's normal hourly rate. All services provided following the initial consultation are billed at the lawyer's normal hourly rate.
- Meet with one of our lawyers to discuss your case and get your questions answered
- Review your options and develop a plan of action
- Get advice on dealing with urgent issues
- Divorce, separation, child custody, access, child support, spousal support, division & equalization of property, Separation Agreements, court orders
- Pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitation/marriage contracts
- Collaborative Family Practice
ALTERNATIVES TO COURT
- Mediation – hourly fees apply
- Arbitration – hourly fees apply
Bortolussi Family Law is located in Vaughan, Ontario and serves the Greater Toronto Area including Woodbridge, Concord, Maple, Kleinburg, Thornhill, Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Bolton, Nobleton, Newmarket, Oxford, Orangeville, Aurora, North York, Etobicoke, Caledon, Whitchurch-Stouffville, King City, Schomberg, Mississauga, Oakville, Streetsville and Toronto.